.

.

Welcome New Visitors!!

Hey and Welcome to 'Two Sisters~Best Friends'!!
We're Mary and Grace
We like to play sports, hang with friends, listen to our favorite pop station,
Drawing and much more; including designing our blog and publishing posts for you to enjoy!
We hope you have a great time visiting this blog
leave a comment below each post!

Ellow!!

Ellow!!
LOL!

.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Some Things We've Been up to:

MARY:
1. I learned how to make chips out of tortillas (see bottom of post)

2. I've been having lots of fun going to football and soccer practices almost every day!

3.I've been writing stories (fiction)

4. Doing school that Mom makes seem so fun and exciting!THANKS MOM!

5. Helping my big sister Laura practice for soccer games when her practice gets canceled

6.OH! And I've been baking cookies, I love baking!  (Sugar cookies are my specialty!)                               


GRACE:

1. I've been going to a bunch of places this week like football and soccer practice, Church, birthday shopping with my Mom and more

2. Catching up on reading

3. I've been writing stories ( fiction )

4. I'm learning how to playing the piano

5. I've been playing soccer in our field

6. And I've been drawing; lately, lots of cartoon and silly faces!


 What have YOU been doing lately?
 Write what YOU'VE been doing in comments.
           THANKS!!!


  ~Tortilla Recipe ~
  What you'll need:
 Vegetable oil
 Tortillas
 Pizza cutter (or sharp knife if you don't have one)
 Cutting board
 Oven mitts
 A cookie pan


Directions:
Oil both sides of tortillas in vegetable oil put tortilla on cutting board and 
cut into 4 triangles . Salt both sides and put on cookie pan. Preheat oven 
temperature  320 degrees. Every 10-15 minutes take the cookie pan out,
flip tortillas and salt them.Continue this pattern until they  are crisp (taste 
one if they are still a little chewy put them in the oven for another 15 
minutes) and VOILA!
 


Love,
Mary Helen and Grace
 
 

No comments: