.

.

Welcome New Visitors!!

Hey and Welcome to 'Two Sisters~Best Friends'!!
We're Mary and Grace
We like to play sports, hang with friends, listen to our favorite pop station,
Drawing and much more; including designing our blog and publishing posts for you to enjoy!
We hope you have a great time visiting this blog
leave a comment below each post!

Ellow!!

Ellow!!
LOL!

.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Contest!


Hey Guys! Here's a fun activity for you :) Guess what the 
objects are below:
(write your answers in comments)
 
 
1.
 

                      
2.



3.


4.



5.  
6.


CIAO FOR NOW! AND GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!




~ Mary and Grace ~
                                                                         

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Ok..here goes...
#1: I think this is a handle to tea cup of some kind.
#2: This one is hard! At first I thought it might be the fringe of an area rug...but then, after studying it some more...I think it might be a hair brush.
#3: This looks like someone's eyeglasses
#4: I think this might be the edge of a frame or a mirror.
#5: I have no idea! Maybe something made of ceramic or porceline?? Maybe a figurine?
#6: I believe these might be scissors. Am I right?

Well, let me know how I did! This was fun, girls!