While you're here we hope you will leave a comment under our most recent post!!!And also participate in blog games and such!!
Thank you for visiting!!!
.
Welcome New Visitors!!
Hey and Welcome to 'Two Sisters~Best Friends'!! We're Mary and Grace We like to play sports, hang with friends, listen to our favorite pop station, Drawing and much more; including designing our blog and publishing posts for you to enjoy! We hope you have a great time visiting this blog leave a comment below each post!
#1 is BRUCE! #2 is Chum! #3 is Crush (otherwise known as "Dude") #4 Nemo and Dr. Sherman #5 Dory (my favorite character in the whole movie) #6 Deb....or...Flo???? #7 Gil #8 Marlin #9 Nemo
Nancy...you sure did GREAT on the girls post when you thought it was a quiz!!!!! YAY for you! I think they should give you a virtual prize ANY way since they made the mistake, ha ha. Love, Judy
I'm going to have to go with the turtle. I think his name is Dude, right? Oh, by the way, i met you all when we were younger i used to go to St. Mary's if you remember that at all:) I think i remember when one of you was a baby, but maybe it was your younger sister, i don't know:) Well, i hope you have a good day, and i really like your blog:)
Hi Claire! We remember you...you came to co-op at our house once! Thanks for the comment! And yes, we think his name is "Dude". Glad you joined our blog! Love, Mary and Grace
9 comments:
Ok...here goes (My FAVORITE MOVIE, by the way!!)
#1 is BRUCE!
#2 is Chum!
#3 is Crush (otherwise known as "Dude")
#4 Nemo and Dr. Sherman
#5 Dory (my favorite character in the whole movie)
#6 Deb....or...Flo????
#7 Gil
#8 Marlin
#9 Nemo
Hello Girls!
Just want to let you know I visited you today. Hope you are having fun with your lessons today. God bless.
Ms. Nancy, oops! We forgot to write it in our post, but our title should say "What's your
Favorite Character" SORRY!!!!!!!
But in your comment it said your favorite character was Dory! (Who is also OUR favorite character as well!!!!)So you don't need to re-do your comment
Mary/Grace~
xoxoxo
Mrs. M, Thank you so much for visiting!!!!~
Have you seen "Finding Nemo?"
If so, What is YOUR favorite character???
BYE! VISIT AGAIN SOON!!!!!
Mary/Grace~
:))))
Nancy...you sure did GREAT on the girls post when you thought it was a quiz!!!!! YAY for you! I think they should give you a virtual prize ANY way since they made the mistake, ha ha. Love, Judy
Mary and Grace,
I'm going to have to go with the turtle. I think his name is Dude, right? Oh, by the way, i met you all when we were younger i used to go to St. Mary's if you remember that at all:) I think i remember when one of you was a baby, but maybe it was your younger sister, i don't know:) Well, i hope you have a good day, and i really like your blog:)
God bless you both!
claire
Hi Claire!
We remember you...you came to co-op at our house once!
Thanks for the comment!
And yes, we think his name is "Dude".
Glad you joined our blog!
Love,
Mary and Grace
My favorite character is Crush, the sea turtle :)
Miss Mia,
Thank you for visiting us!
Your blog is one of our Mom's very favorites!
Love,
Mary and Grace
Post a Comment