.

.

Welcome New Visitors!!

Hey and Welcome to 'Two Sisters~Best Friends'!!
We're Mary and Grace
We like to play sports, hang with friends, listen to our favorite pop station,
Drawing and much more; including designing our blog and publishing posts for you to enjoy!
We hope you have a great time visiting this blog
leave a comment below each post!

Ellow!!

Ellow!!
LOL!

.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Narnia

 

Hey Guys!
We just watched a movie last night
called Narnia (the Lion,the witch and the wardrobe)
Which is now one of favorite movies!!!!
If you have watched it,what is your favorite character?
Ours' is probably
Aslan and Mr.Tummnus
oh sorry!!!
we gotta go now!!
write your answers in comments!!!
Bye!

Mary and Grace~

4 comments:

Kendra Logan said...

I love The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe! It's one of my favorite movies too.

I like Aslan a lot, but Peter is probably my favorite. In the next movie, Prince Caspian, Edmund is my favorite :)

~Kendra

Claire said...

Hmmm... Lucy probably. You should see the third movie that just came out it was sooooo good! For a while the first was my favorite of the three movies, but now that I saw the third one that is my favorite. The second one was alright too, I just didn't like it as much, if I can remember correctly.

God bless,
claire

Mrs. M said...

Mine is Aslan, of course. Oh, include Lucy, too, because she is so smart and cute.

It's also our favorite movie/book.

Judy Dudich said...

Kendra/Claire:
We havenever seen the 2nd/or3rd before...
tell us about it!

Mrs.M,
Its one of our favs movie and book too!
thank y'all for visiting!!

Mary and Grace~