.

.

Welcome New Visitors!!

Hey and Welcome to 'Two Sisters~Best Friends'!!
We're Mary and Grace
We like to play sports, hang with friends, listen to our favorite pop station,
Drawing and much more; including designing our blog and publishing posts for you to enjoy!
We hope you have a great time visiting this blog
leave a comment below each post!

Ellow!!

Ellow!!
LOL!

.

Sunday, May 29, 2011

TORNADO!

Greetings friends!!!!
We have  had quite a shock this week...
On Monday,May 27th or 26th ;
we were hit by a tornado!!
It was right at dinner..It was raining and  we had just sat down to some soup and  said grace
when the rain turned into hail and then that turned into lighting then that turned into thunder then the
rain, hail, lighting, and thunder and tremendous winds all struck at once!!!
We  went to the basement to keep safe..
WE were not hurt but our yard was a mess!!!
But unfortunately, our sister,Christine, got it worse then us..
Her roof has HUGE holes in it. Her windows are shattered.
But her husband Brad and their landlord are rebuilding it.
Though they are OK now it was a shock!!Isn't it amazing  to think of what wind can do????

    Love your bloggy friends,
Mary and Grace****

3 comments:

Nancy said...

I'm so glad you girls are ok!! I'm praying for your sister Christine and all that were affected by the tornado! I'm so sorry about your garden! Perhaps you can replant soon!
Blessings!

Claire said...

Wow, I'm glad everything was okay. I will be praying for your sister.

God Bless,
Claire

Judy Dudich said...

Thanks you guys!!
U R the best!
xo


Mary and Grace
PS we know Christine will be glad to have your prayers
thank u!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo