.

.

Welcome New Visitors!!

Hey and Welcome to 'Two Sisters~Best Friends'!!
We're Mary and Grace
We like to play sports, hang with friends, listen to our favorite pop station,
Drawing and much more; including designing our blog and publishing posts for you to enjoy!
We hope you have a great time visiting this blog
leave a comment below each post!

Ellow!!

Ellow!!
LOL!

.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Contest

Below is a just for fun contest
to see how many flowers you can name.
The farthest we can get is probably just daisy,rose,and lilly!!!lol
but lets see how well you know your flowers.xo













2 comments:

Claire said...

Lily
Daffodil
Rose
Hibiscus
Poppy
Lilac
Daisy
Dandelion
Pansies

I feel like I'm forgetting a lot, but this is what I can remember at the moment.

God Bless,
Claire

Judy Dudich said...

Exelantay Claire!
thats alot better then we can do!!!


GOD BLESS
mary and grace
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox