.

.

Welcome New Visitors!!

Hey and Welcome to 'Two Sisters~Best Friends'!!
We're Mary and Grace
We like to play sports, hang with friends, listen to our favorite pop station,
Drawing and much more; including designing our blog and publishing posts for you to enjoy!
We hope you have a great time visiting this blog
leave a comment below each post!

Ellow!!

Ellow!!
LOL!

.

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Riddles-

Hey guys!
Our sister Laura shared some riddles with us that a friend told her,
ready to try out your brain on some of them?
ok ready set go!


Billy's mama had 3 rocks the first was named Big Rock, 
the second one's name was Little Rock ,
what was the third one's name?
**************************
It takes 1 hour to dig a hole 
how long does it take to dig half a hole?
**************************
I am dry 
but after I'm used  I am wet,
What am I?
*************************
I am full of holes but i can hold water,
What am I?
***********************
I come once in a minute twice in a moment but never in a thousand years...
what am I?
**************************
Well that's all we can remember at the moment.
Do you have any riddles to share?
If so, give us a link to your blog
and we'll give your riddles a try!
xo


Mary and Grace

3 comments:

The Red Brick Farmhouse said...

Half a hole? I almost said 30 minutes out loud! LOL

Good jokes....would love to hear some of the answers!

Blessings~
Laura

Toyin O. said...

Great riddles, I don't know the answer though:)

Judy Dudich said...

Ms.Laura and Toyin O,
We will put the answers on today
xo
thanks for visiting


God Bless!
Mary and Grace