.

.

Welcome New Visitors!!

Hey and Welcome to 'Two Sisters~Best Friends'!!
We're Mary and Grace
We like to play sports, hang with friends, listen to our favorite pop station,
Drawing and much more; including designing our blog and publishing posts for you to enjoy!
We hope you have a great time visiting this blog
leave a comment below each post!

Ellow!!

Ellow!!
LOL!

.

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy All Saints Day/ Happy Late Halloween

Hey everyone,
Sorry we have not posted in a while but we've been
really busy now that school started again..
But anyhoo,
just wanted to say Happy Halloween/or All Saints Day,
Below is a survey on trick or treating yesterday or having a party today,

1) If you went trick or treating last night, what did you dress up as?

2) If you did something with your friends or Parish,what did you dress up as?

3) What kinds of candy did you get in your pumpkins or bags?

4) Did you celebrate halloween or all saints day?

5) Did you:
a. decide what your dressing up as months ago,
b. did not dress up,
c. just remebered a few days before halloween that you needed a costume
and dug one up at the last minute
 or
d. was a normal person and got it ready  when you were supposed to?

well thats all for now,
send us your answers in comments...

see ya' next time!

Mary and Grace

***************

1 comment:

MeganT said...

Happy (late) Halloween or All Saints Day!!
Well I will say I did very little or your survey...But I might have done two or four I can answer! Maybe five!!! Haha.

2) We had a All Saints Day party but I didn't dress up.
3) I don't remember! O.O haha
4) All Saints Day.
5) I didn't dress up!

I heard you guys celebrated All Saints Day. And the games you played! Sounds like a LOT of FUN!

Your going to have to let us know when Laura is having her graduation party so we can come up and celebrate!!!

xoxo
Megan