.

.

Welcome New Visitors!!

Hey and Welcome to 'Two Sisters~Best Friends'!!
We're Mary and Grace
We like to play sports, hang with friends, listen to our favorite pop station,
Drawing and much more; including designing our blog and publishing posts for you to enjoy!
We hope you have a great time visiting this blog
leave a comment below each post!

Ellow!!

Ellow!!
LOL!

.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A Thankful Woman's Book of Blessings

Hello everyone! We are joining our mom's meme as always!
 Click HERE so YOU can join too!
Here's what we are thankful for:

1) The Saints that teach us to
live for Christ!!

2) The different seasons, God 
made different seasons so we
would never get tired of the
same season.

3) For gardens which provide 
us with healthy foods.

4) For the birds which sing us
the most beautiful music 
on earth!
5) And the ability to go to-
confession and to receive 
Holy Communion!


Hope you liked our list!Use the link above so YOU can 
join too!!!! Well, Bye for now!
Comment soon!!!!!




~ Mary & Grace~
xo

3 comments:

Maria said...

What a beautiful list of thanks, girls! I LOVE #2! Thank you for sharing!

Judy Dudich said...

Wow, girls! I love your list! I'm happy that you are so mindful of your blessings! And I REALLY enjoy your taking part in my meme with me!!!
Thanks! I love you both! ~ Mom xo

Judy Dudich said...

Thanks mom!
We enjoy joining you in your meme!!


~ Mary & Grace ~
xo