.

.

Welcome New Visitors!!

Hey and Welcome to 'Two Sisters~Best Friends'!!
We're Mary and Grace
We like to play sports, hang with friends, listen to our favorite pop station,
Drawing and much more; including designing our blog and publishing posts for you to enjoy!
We hope you have a great time visiting this blog
leave a comment below each post!

Ellow!!

Ellow!!
LOL!

.

Sunday, July 15, 2012

100 mile walk for Religious Freedom..and three cool links

Our parish is going on a 100 mile walk for Religious Freedom.
Our brother and sister Laura(from Laura's Layout)and Jacob are going with 15-20other people..
their starting point is St.Peter Catholic Church,Hancock MD and they are going to walk 100 miles all
the way to Baltimore to a Basilica there..
You can visit THIS BLOG to see more details about the walk.
Please keep the pilgirms in your prayers for the eight days they are  gone.

Now, out of a random thought..
Below, is a link to an AWESOMEcrafting site that is so cool you have to visit it!!!!!
 CLICK


Mary and Grace
xo

4 comments:

MeganT said...

We're thinking about doing the 100 mile walk for Religious Freedom!!
I love the Crafting site it's awesome, I hope that I can do some of the things on there! :)

xoxo
Megan

Judy Dudich said...

Cool!
You mean your thinking about doing the entire walk or
are you just doing a couple days of it??

Mary and Grace

PS glad you liked the crafting site!!xoxoxo

MeganT said...

Well my mom might send one of my brothers to walk I don't know if it's for the entire walk or not??

MeganT said...

I like your blog! <3