.

.

Welcome New Visitors!!

Hey and Welcome to 'Two Sisters~Best Friends'!!
We're Mary and Grace
We like to play sports, hang with friends, listen to our favorite pop station,
Drawing and much more; including designing our blog and publishing posts for you to enjoy!
We hope you have a great time visiting this blog
leave a comment below each post!

Ellow!!

Ellow!!
LOL!

.

Monday, August 6, 2012

Religious Freedom walk 2012

if you read one our recent  posts,our brother and sister went on a 100 mile walk to stand up for     Religious Freedom.
they started eight days ago and returned yesterday, in baltimore.
they are sore, blistered, and tired but are also proud.
below is a banner our sister Laura  designed for there walk .




we are sorry that we had to cut this post rather short but we have                                                           some chores we dident finish so

CHOW FOR NOW!!

Mary and Grace

2 comments:

MeganT said...

Man, I (Kind of) wish I went! Sad I didn't, oh well they had fun!

xoxo
Megan

MeganT said...

Wait you two have some chores you didn't finish!!!!!