.

.

Welcome New Visitors!!

Hey and Welcome to 'Two Sisters~Best Friends'!!
We're Mary and Grace
We like to play sports, hang with friends, listen to our favorite pop station,
Drawing and much more; including designing our blog and publishing posts for you to enjoy!
We hope you have a great time visiting this blog
leave a comment below each post!

Ellow!!

Ellow!!
LOL!

.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Answers:

Ms. Nancy,
You actually did VERY well!!!

1# Is, Yes a tea-cup!

2# You were right! A hair brush!

3# Is our mom's eye-glasses! You were also
right!!

4# This was a picture frame!!

5# This one WAS tricky!!! We were puzzled on what it was when we took the picture!! LOL! Then we remembered it was one of our mom's tea pots!!!!!!!!

6# And YES! These were scissors!!!!!
And here is a virtual gift for doing SOOOOO well!!!!!!!!
:)


Let us know how you liked this activity so we can post another
one for you!!!!!!


~ Mary and Grace ~

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Girls...you did a great job and I had a lot of fun trying to figure them out. I think I must have looked at the "hair brush" picture for at least a full 5 minutes trying to figure it out!

I think it would be cool if you did this again! Next time, I'll have my children look at the pictures and see if they can guess (they are usually better at things like this than I am!).

Mrs. M said...

Congratulations to the winner!

How did we miss this contest??? You did well with your pictures. We wouldn't have guessed all of them. Ms Nancy did a great job!

I enjoyed my visit. God bless you, girls.

Megan said...

Horray to the winners! It looks like this was a really fun little contest. I woud love if you did something like this again.

I am new to your blog and following you. I would love if you stopped by my blog and followed me.

Blessings,
Maggie
www.foreverfindingmybliss.blogspot.com

Judy Dudich said...

WELCOME, Maggie! Glad to have you with us!
Mary stopped by your blog and really enjoyed it...Grace has not had the chance to visit yet...but will soon.
We'll be sure to do another contest for you soon!
God bless you!
Mary and Grace